1941RP

Welcome to 1941RP! A Semi-Serious, Garry's Mod RP Server

Clocket - Staff Application

Clocket

Clocket - Staff Application

Post by Clocket on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Steam Username: Clocket
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29608803

Player Level: Server is not up yet. (Was level 60 then 48 after a server reset on 1944RPG.)
    Player Name: Jaylon Harrow

Real Life Name: Corrie
    Real Life Age: 19

Timezone: GMT (Currently GMT+1 due to daylight saving time.)

How long have you been playing on the server?: Server is not up yet. (Played on and off on 1944RPG starting in December 2011.)

How many hours a week can you commit to the server?: I can commit up to about 46 hours however realistically we would be talking around 20-30 hours unless the servers needs demanded more in which case I would of course play more.

Why should you be staff?: I believe I should be staff based on a number of factors. Firstly my experience with the gamemode which is rather extensive, I would be able to help out any new players with any information they need and I'm sure even help out the regulars with any questions that pop up. Secondly my previous experience administrating and running servers. (previously ran and administrated numerous Garry's Mod servers that were top 20 in gametracker, and numerous Counter-Strike: Source servers over the years.) And finally my attitude towards administration, I am a very unbiased person that is willing to take the time required to analyze a situation that occurs and take action based on solid evidence over hearsay or the word of a friend for example. I am also a quick thinker and good under pressure so would be able to calm down and resolve any situation that occurs in a timely and efficient manner.
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Admin

Re: Clocket - Staff Application

Post by Doc. Sarcastic on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:05 pm

ACCEPTED

2 Week Trial begins when the server is up

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:26 am