1941RP

Welcome to 1941RP! A Semi-Serious, Garry's Mod RP Server

Craneum123- Staff App

craneum123

Craneum123- Staff App

Post by craneum123 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:56 pm

Steam Username:Danny(be aware this varies ALOT)
    Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:27371816
    Player Level:Server not up (60 on Gustav's 1944rp)
    Player Name:Danny Crane
    Real Life Name:Danny Crane
    Real Life Age:17
    Timezone:GMT
    How long have you been playing on the server?: server Not up yet(played on Gustav's orginal 1944rp for almost the entirety of its time up).
    How many hours a week can you commit to the server?: Once i'm back at college a minimum of 25 hours a week, my schedule with college and work can be varied and a pain in the ass.
    Why should you be staff?:With 955 hours into Gmod and probably 95% of that being in Roleplay servers I consider myself an experienced rper, ontop of that 1944rp was possibly one of the only servers i'v ever had a passionate outlook on rp for, this server seems to promise an experience similar to that server and I would like to be apart of it in a larger way this time, to maintain the servers authenticity and role play standards to make sure that everyone has an enjoyable experience in the setting constructed in the server. I do not consider myself a hardass but I know the border of having alittle fun and disrupting the server for others on a major levels meaning I know when to take action and how to take action, I'm not going to be some nazi mod who permas someone for something as minor as one incident to their name. yet at the same time im not going to let a doctor kidnap the Führer and mow down a squad of wehrmacht with his bartender friend or something as stupid as that. Either way, this seems like a server, I would be very passionate about helping and maintaining and would love to lend my services too.
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Admin

Re: Craneum123- Staff App

Post by Doc. Sarcastic on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:37 pm

PENDING

We'd like to see how you behave both on the server, forums and Steam group before making a concrete decision, we'll let you know as soon as we've made a decision.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:34 am