1941RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1941RP

Welcome to 1941RP! A Semi-Serious, Garry's Mod RP Server

2 posters

Reaper's Staff Application

Reaper

Reaper's Staff Application Empty Reaper's Staff Application

Post by Reaper Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:28 pm

Steam Username:Reaperman(Smurf/waller-be-gone)
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52490997
    Player Level: N/A(But on 1944RPG, as high as you can go, forgot top rank.)
    Player Name: Darrion Hun
    Real Life Name: Darrion
    Real Life Age: 15
    Timezone: EST (US East)
    How long have you been playing on the server?: About 4-5 hours now.
    How many hours a week can you commit to the server?: About five hours a day, excluding sunday, I have volunteer work. (So 30 hours)
    Why should you be staff?: I have experience being staff on numerous Gmod servers, including 1944RPG, numerous regular DarkRP servers, and Serious RP servers, TTT servers, and more. I also have a very high amount of patience and tolerance, so no rage banning/kicking etc. I was also apparently liked as a mod by a lot of the 1944RPG community(I did some research). Another important factor is knowledge of the World War Two era, and how to roleplay in it.

Last edited by Reaper on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:35 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : How long have you been playing on the server?: About 4-5 hours now. ; Player Level: N/A(But on 1944RPG, as high as you can go, forgot top rank.))
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Admin

Reaper's Staff Application Empty Re: Reaper's Staff Application

Post by Doc. Sarcastic Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:57 pm

PENDING

We'd like to see how you behave both on the server, forums and Steam group before making a concrete decision, we'll let you know as soon as we've made a decision.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:28 pm