1941RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1941RP

Welcome to 1941RP! A Semi-Serious, Garry's Mod RP Server

2 posters

8) Terence Person's Staff Application 8)

TerencePerson
    TerencePerson

8) Terence Person's Staff Application 8) Empty 8) Terence Person's Staff Application 8)

Post by TerencePerson Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:59 pm

Steam Username: Model Change or Riot
    Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:43739513
    Player Level:I was informed the server was closed and currently under development.
    Player Name:Terence Person
    Real Life Name:Terence Person
    Real Life Age:18
    Timezone:CDT UTC -5:00
    How long have you been playing on the server?:I was informed the server was closed and currently in development.
    How many hours a week can you commit to the server?:Maybe 3-5 a day because I do currently have a part time job.
    Why should you be staff?:I love to be able to actually help/prevent chaos on servers and I have seen on plenty of servers that there are either incompetent staff and/or to many of them who are also untrained. I want to be on the staff that can actually make a change in a server and hopefully help it develop into a bigger community.
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Admin

8) Terence Person's Staff Application 8) Empty Re: 8) Terence Person's Staff Application 8)

Post by Doc. Sarcastic Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:10 pm

DENIED

3 to 5 hours a day on the server doesn't really cut it right now. Your "Why should you be staff" section was extremely short too.

You may re-apply for the position in 1 Month - 28/08/2015

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:04 am