1941RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1941RP

Welcome to 1941RP! A Semi-Serious, Garry's Mod RP Server

+6
Clocket
meesja
Famguyb
Stona
Doc. Sarcastic
RabbidMatt
10 posters

Let me get to know you a little better.

RabbidMatt
    RabbidMatt

Let me get to know you a little better. Empty Let me get to know you a little better.

Post by RabbidMatt Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:59 pm

Hey, this thread is about you, Copy the template below and fill out anything you want.
    Nothing is required, you don't need to answer all of them, I just want to get to know the people I'm playing on 1941 with, a little bit better.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    Code:
    [b]First Name?:[/b]
    [b]Got a nickname? If so why is it your nickname?:[/b]
    [b]What games do you play?:[/b]
    [b]Play any other systems? PS3, PS4, XBOX One etc..?:[/b]
    [b]What did you usually do on 1944 rp? (If you played it):[/b]
    [b]Do you play csgo? If so, what's your rank?:[/b]
    [b]Do you Bhop? Do you know how to Bhop?:[/b]
    [b]What are you looking forward to on 1941?:[/b]
    [b]Have any pets? If so, what are they?:[/b]

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    Mine;

First Name?: Matt
    Got a nickname? If so why is it your nickname?: Whip (Last girlfriend I had whipped me soo hard that my friends couldnt chill with me)
    What games do you play?: CSGO, Gmod, Sometimes cod If Im in the mood for it, Fallout series, Borderlands series, Dirty bomb, and others.
    Play any other systems? PS3, PS4, XBOX One etc..?: PS3, I rarely play it though cus I'm just upgrading my pc instead.
    What did you usually do on 1944 rp? (If you played it): Weapons dealer to resistance, never sold to Wehrmacht or SS
    Do you play csgo? If so, what's your rank?: Yes, GN1
    Do you Bhop? Do you know how to Bhop?: Yes. (I'm so so at it, I'm not a pro I can say that XD )
    What are you looking forward to on 1941?: A lot of things, mostly weapons dealing and resistance, I loved being resistance and planning heists and taking out the Fuhrer.
    Have any pets? If so, what are they?: Yes, a Cat and 2 dogs
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Admin

Let me get to know you a little better. Empty Re: Let me get to know you a little better.

Post by Doc. Sarcastic Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:33 am

First Name? Ewan
    Got a nickname? If so what is your nickname? I dunno actually, it ranges from egotistical dick to sarcastic prick.
    What games do you play? Oh God that's a loaded question, I collect games for console, so a lot, as for Steam I usually play Garry's Mod, No More Room in Hell, Civilization V and whatever cheap, shitty game I can get my hands on.
    Play on any other systems? Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox, Wii U, Wii, GameCube, Nintendo 64, Gameboy Advance SP, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy, DS, DSi, 3DS and PSP. For now.
    Do you play CS:GO? If so what is your rank? I play it sometimes with Tanker but other than that not at all, no clue what my rank is.
    What did you usually do on 1944RP? I used to play a bit of everything, most often I was Black Market Dealer
    Do you Bhop? Do you know how to Bhop? Oh God, it's that thing where you jump and if I see you doing it on the server I'm going to install a harpoon addon to the server and throw one at your face. I can't Bhop, sorry to say, my talent is in other things.
    What are you looking forward to on 1941RP? Well, like you've said, I adored playing BMD on 1944, so the Arms Dealer may help me get my fix of weapon selling. I'm looking forward to the fixed economy and the Resistance Spy, should hopefully give the gamemode a really good kick.
    Have any pets? If so what are they? I have a brother, that counts doesn't it?

Last edited by Doc. Sarcastic on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Stona
    Stona

Let me get to know you a little better. Empty Re: Let me get to know you a little better.

Post by Stona Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:44 pm

First Name?:Jelle
    Got a nickname? If so why is it your nickname?:Mr. Wehraboo. because I am usually called a nazi for how much I know about German History in WW2
    What games do you play?:Probably every game in my steam library.
    Play any other systems? PS3, PS4, XBOX One etc..?:XBOX 360 but I am out of membership.
    What did you usually do on 1944 rp? (If you played it)Wehraboo.
    Do you play csgo? If so, what's your rank?Rank 2 Sad
    Do you Bhop? Do you know how to Bhop?:I wish.
    What are you looking forward to on 1941?:Shooting up Wehrmacht playing as Dutch Resistance.
    Have any pets? If so, what are they?:4 dogs. 1 is inside my house and 1 cat
    Famguyb
    Famguyb

Post by Famguyb Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:53 pm

First Name?: Bobby

Got a nickname? If so why is it your nickname?: DeQuan. A coworker decided that was a fitting name to the backstory he gave me.

What games do you play?: CS:GO, Garry's Mod, Civ V, Skryim

Play any other systems? PS3, PS4, XBOX One etc..?: Xbox One, 360 and PS3

What did you usually do on 1944 rp? (If you played it): I did whatever I could to make money

Do you play csgo? If so, what's your rank?: I do, I am Gold Nova 2 and rank 18 I think.

Do you Bhop? Do you know how to Bhop?: I have no clue what that is

What are you looking forward to on 1941?: Mature Admins, good community, generally a good time

Have any pets? If so, what are they?: I have a Siberian Husky and a Siberian Husky/German Shepard mix.
    meesja
    meesja

Post by meesja Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:49 pm

First Name?: Mees
    Got a nickname? Mees sounds like mais, so i got the nickname mais because everyone says mais while you actually pronounce it as mays (like Billy Mays)
    What games do you play?: Everything that's below 1 cent
    Play any other systems? PS3, PS4, XBOX One etc..?: Xbex 420, PeeAss2. Don't use them anymore.
    What did you usually do on 1944 rp? (If you played it): That creep in the corner
    Do you play csgo? If so, what's your rank?: Gaynova 3
    Do you Bhop? Do you know how to Bhop?: I can do it but i'm not that good.
    What are you looking forward to on 1941?: Calling Doc. a jew
    Have any pets? If so, what are they?: I had a rabbit that acted like a dog.
    Clocket
    Clocket

Post by Clocket Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:13 pm

First Name?: Corrie
    Got a nickname? If so why is it your nickname?: No nicknames, just go by Clocket.
    What games do you play?: Mainly Garry's Mod but when I'm after a break from that I pick a game at random from my Steam library.
    Play any other systems? PS3, PS4, XBOX One etc..?: No.
    What did you usually do on 1944 rp? (If you played it): I mainly played government jobs but would occasionally go as apothecary or chef.
    Do you play csgo? If so, what's your rank?: No.
    Do you Bhop? Do you know how to Bhop?: I learned how to bunny hop back in CSS, don't play any bhop servers but bhop on pretty much any gamemode that has the opportunity.
    What are you looking forward to on 1941?: I'm looking forwards to pretty much everything, recreating all of the memories I have of it from years back.
    Have any pets? If so, what are they?: two dogs, two cats, four ducks, a chicken, a ferret, a terrapin and a few dozen fish of various species. I run quite the zoo.
    Adolf Hipster
    Adolf Hipster

Post by Adolf Hipster Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:15 pm

First Name?: Heinz
    Got a nickname? If so why is it your nickname?: Nickname is Heinz. It's my nickname because of Heinz Guderian, a good tank General. I also love playing Tanks, very good at it too.
    What games do you play?: I play World of tanks, Skyrim, PayDay 2, Blitzkrieg 3, Gmod, Heroes and Generals, and more games. Depends which I like to play more that day.
    Play any other systems? PS3, PS4, XBOX One etc..?: Wii- Super Smash Bros Brawl but rarely. Other than that PC MASTER RACE!
    What did you usually do on 1944 rp? (If you played it): 90% of the time I only played with a Wehrmacht, 10% of the time Fuhrer. However I spent most of the time being a mod on the server. Got to say it was a nice and fun experience.
    Do you play Heroes and Generals? If so, what's your rank?: Stabsfeldwebel
    Do you Bhop? Do you know how to Bhop?: Bhop is for those who are bored with their lives and like to fuck up other peoples game experience. For example, Deathrun. I am so good but there are people who Bhop and win easly.
    What are you looking forward to on 1941?: To play Wehrmacht, and to be a good mod and stop mingebags.
    Have any pets? If so, what are they?: I hove a Dog. Doesn't let me play games, always brings the plastic ball to toss.
    TheOtherAsianGuy
    TheOtherAsianGuy

Post by TheOtherAsianGuy Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:23 pm

First Name?: Purnahkhitchai
    Got a nickname? If so why is it your nickname?: P.J.
    What games do you play?: gmod, ark, coh
    Play any other systems? PS3, PS4, XBOX One etc..?: PS3
    What did you usually do on 1944 rp? (If you played it): Raid Reich, Do stupid shit to mortify Staff.
    Do you play csgo? If so, what's your rank?: no
    Do you Bhop? Do you know how to Bhop?: yes, and yes.
    What are you looking forward to on 1941?: a good time.
    Have any pets? If so, what are they?: i did, paco he was a bird.
    SeymourMoose
    SeymourMoose

Post by SeymourMoose Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:46 pm

First Name?: Jesse.
    Got a nickname? If so why is it your nickname?: Moose. Back in the first days of 1944RPG I had a character named Rusty Niles, through making friends and enemies I started a organization called 'The Niles Family' first of the many mafia like families to start, becoming at one point the largest org on the server I began to offer other orgs the join us or leave the city approach. When org leaders didn't want to join or leave they had to be dealt with, I couldn't let the Wehrmacht know that I was the one killing them, so I gave myself the nickname Moose. Rusty 'Moose' Niles became a force to be reckoned with, people started to just call me Moose over Rusty, and thats how it became so. #Moose4Change
    What games do you play?: GMod, Fallout Series, ARK: Survival Evolved, Rust, DayZ and League of Legends.
    Play any other systems? PS3, PS4, XBOX One etc..?: XBOX One.
    What did you usually do on 1944 rp? (If you played it): Resistance/Mafia, sometimes The "Fabulous Fuhrer"
    Do you play csgo? If so, what's your rank?: Yes, not since the update that removed past ranks, so zero.
    Do you Bhop? Do you know how to Bhop?: Somewhat.
    What are you looking forward to on 1941?: Not really here for the server just yet.
    Have any pets? If so, what are they?: To many cats.
    Reaper

Post by Reaper Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:54 am

First Name?: Darrion
    Got a nickname? If so why is it your nickname?:Reaper(In the game world otherwise, no)
    What games do you play?: Too much to state, but mainly CSGO, GMOD, ARK, ROK, Dirty Bomb
    Play any other systems? PS3, PS4, XBOX One etc..?: PS4
    What did you usually do on 1944 rp? (If you played it): Reich/Resistance or Mafia
    Do you play csgo? If so, what's your rank?: Yep, Master Guardian Elite/DMG/LE (I switch between them.)
    Do you Bhop? Do you know how to Bhop?: On some games, like gmod, I suck at it in CSGO and other CS games.
    What are you looking forward to on 1941?:The community
    Have any pets? If so, what are they?: Dogs, three of them. One fish that probably going to die from starvation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:28 am