1941RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1941RP

Welcome to 1941RP! A Semi-Serious, Garry's Mod RP Server

2 posters

Meesja's staff application.

meesja
    meesja

Meesja's staff application. Empty Meesja's staff application.

Post by meesja Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:43 pm

Staff App Format:

Steam Username: Meesja
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53344236
    Player Level: Server isn't up yet (On 1944 i was level 75).
    Player Name: Mees Vrolijks.
    Real Life Name: Mees.
    Real Life Age: 15 Years old.
    Timezone: CET (GMT-1).
    How long have you been playing on the server?: I've played around the 30-50 hours on 1944.
    How many hours a week can you commit to the server?: On normal days I could come for 2-4 hours per day, in the weekend 4-8 hours per day and in any holiday 8-10 hours per day. A normal week would probably be 18-36 hours a week.
    Why should you be staff?: During the 1250+ hours playing Garry's mod as a Dutch person I spent most of my time playing on roleplay servers, which in i got to understand how being an admin is a 'huge' responsibility. I'll enumerate why you should have me as admin. First, I have allot of experience as being an admin (I've been admin on several (TF2) servers such as, DutchRP). Second, I enjoy watching over the server and solving problems. And at last, I can handle various situations and come with a solution quickly. I might have some days where my English won't be that good when i'm stressed or very tired.
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Admin

Meesja's staff application. Empty Re: Meesja's staff application.

Post by Doc. Sarcastic Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:58 pm

PENDING

We'd like to see how you behave both on the server, forums and Steam group before making a concrete decision, we'll let you know as soon as we've made a decision.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:19 pm