1941RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1941RP

Welcome to 1941RP! A Semi-Serious, Garry's Mod RP Server

Update #1 - We have lift off!

Doc. Sarcastic
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Admin

Update #1 - We have lift off! Empty Update #1 - We have lift off!

Post by Doc. Sarcastic Sat May 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Alrighty then, first update to grace this lovely forums, thought I'd give everyone on an update of what's been happening. Firstly, I resigned from 1944RP in a lovely and graceful fashion and basically caused a shitstorm on their forums in the process, you can see what I did by clicking this link here: http://1944rpg.biz/showthread.php?707-My-Resignation

Me, Jomozovo, headcrabsaregood, Saltydawg and Masskiller have been, well, wouldn't say hard at work but at work on getting a server up and running as quickly as possible, we have a coder at work, along with a mapper. Just hang in there with us and we'll get you all a server, the best thing you can all do right now is spread the word about the server, we'll actually advertise though so not to worry.

We have a lot planned for the server and I mean a lot. So hang in there while we implement everything and stuff, don't panic though, we're all (mostly) hard at work.

- Doc.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 pm