1941RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1941RP

Welcome to 1941RP! A Semi-Serious, Garry's Mod RP Server

2 posters

StevenTB01's Staff app

StevenTB01

StevenTB01's Staff app Empty StevenTB01's Staff app

Post by StevenTB01 Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:23 pm

Steam Username: StevenTB01
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54770915
    Player Level: 62
    Player Name: John Barkley
    Real Life Name: Steven Belfer
    Real Life Age: 17
    Timezone: Eastern
    How long have you been playing on the server?: Over 1500 hours
    How many hours a week can you commit to the server?: ALOT, so I would estimate around at least 3 hours a day and 10 hours the most xD
    Why should you be staff?: I believe that I should be staff because I have enjoyed playing 1944 RPG. I enjoy serious roleplay all together, but World War 2 all together is the part that stands out for me. I have always wanted to become a part of something big. This is going to become big! I am responsible, honest, trustworthy, and respectful. I get serious when situations become serious and I can get through tough situations. The fact that there are people out there that ruin others gameplay experience is what bothers me the most. I wish to become a part of staff to put an end to this issue on the server or at least attempt to prevent it. I can bring new and evolving ideas to the server as well. I appreciate you reading my application and I hope you will take me into consideration!
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Admin

StevenTB01's Staff app Empty Re: StevenTB01's Staff app

Post by Doc. Sarcastic Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:18 pm

PENDING

We'd like to see you play on the server before making a decision.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:12 am