1941RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1941RP

Welcome to 1941RP! A Semi-Serious, Garry's Mod RP Server

2 posters

Kings Staff App

King Shepherd

Kings Staff App Empty Kings Staff App

Post by King Shepherd Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:36 pm

Steam Username: King Shepherd
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32160514
    Player Level: 10 (if by that you mean Steam Level)
    Player Name: King Shepherd
    Real Life Name: Doc
    Real Life Age: 24
    Timezone: GMT-4
    How long have you been playing on the server?: Sarcastic asked me to join 8D
    How many hours a week can you commit to the server?: Depends on work tbh
    Why should you be staff?: As someone who comes from a Military family, formality is a given. I am a respectful, Loyal, Dutiful person and I don't take shit from no one. I have spent many years gaming and admining servers across all the games I play, from CoD MW2 to BF3/4 to Gmod, and many others. I don't really know much more to say about why I should be staff. Sorry if this sounds all half assed by the way D: It's been a long day x.x
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Admin

Kings Staff App Empty Re: Kings Staff App

Post by Doc. Sarcastic Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:14 pm

DENIED

For a number of reasons this application has been denied. Firstly, it isn't advisable to use smiley faces on your application, it just looks bad. Secondly, I didn't ask you to join, I spam messaged everyone to get the word out, I did ask you to join the server but what was meant by that question was "How long have you been playing on the server" not "Did you get invited to the server". Thirdly, your description was weak, very little info that could be used in an RP environment. Finally, "Depends on work tbh" isn't the best thing to say when we're looking for specifics.

You may re-apply for the position in 1 Month - 28/08/2015

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:39 am