1941RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1941RP

Welcome to 1941RP! A Semi-Serious, Garry's Mod RP Server

2 posters

Overkill_Dixon's Application

Overkill_Dixon

Overkill_Dixon's Application Empty Overkill_Dixon's Application

Post by Overkill_Dixon Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:43 am

Steam Username: Overkill_Dixon
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39991588
    Player Level: How am I supposed to remember? it was 3-4 years ago.
    Player Name: See : "Player level"
    Real Life Name: Henrik
    Real Life Age: 23
    Timezone: +2GMT
    How long have you been playing on the server?: I've been here since 2012.
    How many hours a week can you commit to the server?: I  can commit all my Garry's mod hours a week, Which is around 57.
    Why should you be staff?: I've been part of 1944RPG 3 years ago, It's been my favorite server, I've been one of the only players who played on it on it's last days, I've known Gustavo as a close friend but we lost connection after the server got shutdown.
    I am a mature player, I have more then 5.5k hours in Garry's mod and can dedicate a lot of time into moderation and administration, I am experienced with customer service along with administration.
    I come from a strict experience and long experience, I know how to deal with rule-breakers along with trolls, I can make a difference between a troll and a new player and deal know how to deal with both, My English is 10/10 although my first language is Russian.
    I'm here by request and will try to help as much as possible.
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Doc. Sarcastic
    Admin

Overkill_Dixon's Application Empty Re: Overkill_Dixon's Application

Post by Doc. Sarcastic Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:58 pm

PENDING

We'd like to see how you behave both on the server, forums and Steam group before making a concrete decision, we'll let you know as soon as we've made a decision.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:04 am